Enjoy your Private Whale Watching Charter Los Gigantes with friends or family on our 14 metre sailing boat “Mugen”. A fully equipped boat, spacious and very comfortable. We leave from the port of Los Gigantes and set course to open sea. We will search for dolphins and whales in the first part of the private whale watching charter. You can sometimes also see different species of turtles on the surface of the water.
Whale Watching Los Gigantes
The possibilities to see cetaceans while Whale Watching Los Gigantes in the southwest of Tenerife is very high (90%). We never guarantee the whale watching because they are wild animals in their habitat and many factors can modify their normal behaviour. All year round you can see different species. More than 21 different cetacean species visit the island of Tenerife, considered one of the best places in the world for this activity. With luck we can get to see different species on the same trip.
We will always use the sails if the wind conditions are suitable. If you wish to go out on a pure sailing charter please get in contact with us.
During our three-hour Whale Watching Los Gigantes charter we will offer you a wide variety of drinks (cava, wine, beer, soft drinks and juices).
We will make a stop to take a dip in the water and go snorkeling in a beautiful small bay of the Cliffs of Los Gigantes. Here you can enjoy the underwater life of the area. In winter the water temperature will be between 18º – 20º degrees and in summer it can go up to 25º.
At the end of the swim you can enjoy our sandwiches made on board (with vegetarian, vegan, lactose-/gluten free options), sunbathe and enjoy the beautiful views of the Cliffs of Los Gigantes as we return to the port.
- Private Charter up to 4 people 350 €
- Private Charters up to 6 people 450 €
- Private Charter up to 12 people 600 € (Not available due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- 3 hours
- Fresh fruits and sandwiches (gluten-/lactose free, vegetarian and vegan options)
- Due to the new regulations of Covid-19 we can not offer any snorkeling gear. So feel free to bring your own gear on board.
- Depending on how mother nature feels, there is a good chance that you will be able to sit back and listen to the whales.
Pick Up Service
- Skipper and Sailor
If you need a custom service, please check out our Special Event.
Check out our recommendations.